In times of stress honey can induce sleep when combined with camomile tea or warm milk.
Drink before retiring to bed to enjoy a peaceful, uninterrupted sleep.
- 1 Teabag of Camomile (or a cup of milk)
- 2 Teaspoons of ‘Byron Bay Honey – Pure, Raw and Natural’
Make a cup of camomile tea (or warm milk) and stir in the honey only when cooled down to a moderate temperature
Taken first thing in the morning before breakfast it can have a refreshing affect on your body and soul. You will enjoy many benefits: it acts as a laxative, cleanses your senses, your liver and helps with skin problems.
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 3 teaspoons ‘Byron Bay Honey – Pure, Raw and Natural’
This recipe has two parts. The first one can be applied as a precautionary drink before going out for a ‘big’ night. The second part applies as a liver tonic after the event.
- 1 tablespoon ‘Byron Bay Honey – Pure, Raw and Natural’
- 150ml (1 Glass) of milk
Before going out mix 1 tablespoon honey with milk and drink to line stomach
- 1 Tablespoon ‘Byron Bay Honey – Pure, Raw and Natural’
- 1 Lemon, juice only
On returning home before retiring to bed mix honey with lemon and 150ml of water. This tonic will enhance liver function and prevent headaches in the morning.
For relief of colds and flus try this remedy. Sage is an ancient herb to alleviate fever, aches and pain. It’s best to take fresh sage, but it is also efficient in dried form.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or ½ tsp of dried sage
- 3 tablespoons of ‘Byron Bay Honey – Pure, Raw and natural’
- 2 tablespoons cider-vinegar Steep sage for 10 minutes in ½ cup of boiling water, then remove sage and cool down.
Pour vinegar, sage water and honey into a screw-top jar and shake vigorously until mixed well.
Take 2 teaspoons every two hours until symptoms disappear.